- Getting pre-qualified for a loan is a good step, however getting pre-approved puts you in a much stronger position. Call us to find out more.
- Most agents work alone and split their time between buyers and sellers. The McAllister Int'l Team has agents that specialize in each area, giving you the best service possible.
- Many Buyers looking for new construction just go right to the developer to view the homes. While our local developers are very trustworthy, it is always good top have a Realtor on your side, looking out for your best interests. We can show you around any of the new construction in the area and show you how the homes compare.
Appeal to all senses, buyers love the smell of baking a pie in the oven.
- Ask about staging your home in preparation for selling. Staging will bring you a higher price.
- Your front door is important visually to buyers entering your home. A fresh coat of paint and new or polished handles can make a great first impression.